Sunday, April 14, 2013

The One About The Lego, The Football And The Kiwi Situation

Today could/should have been all about football.  My mind ended up being occupied by other things though.

Villa were home against Fulham, we drew 1-1 which leaves us on 34 points and still in a spot of bother.  They say you need 37 to stay up, and with a home game against Sunderland coming up in a few weeks hopefully we can seal our safety then.  Token photo from Villa Park is of the mural in the Holte End, a massive painting celebrating the 1981 European Cup victory.

Before heading off my Dad delivered my old Lego for Alfie.  He already regards it as 'his' lego and I imagine it to keep him occupied for quite some time!

On the way up to Birmingham I got a text from Tash saying she had an email from Immigration New Zealand.  On the plus side it means we now clearly have a case officer and so our application is being dealt with.  Sadly they have come back with queries about her work experience and degree.  We have been invited to submit further evidence to support our application so I have asked on the immigration forum what we can best do to support our case.  Fingers crossed, I am preying we can tell them what they want to hear!

No comments: