Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tattoo Time Again

So with my two pound coins changed and a full day booked with Jeff at Evil From The Needle I was looking forward to getting my sleeve finished.

Two fairly large pieces will finish it off, an Ed Roth 'Wierdo' and a traditional 'kustom kulture' inspired piece that will include Simincellis #58 and Ducati Desmodronic valve gear.

I was in Camden by half 10 and felt like I had the place to myself.

Doors opened at 11 and with both stencils in place I was a happy man.  They're gonna look stunning.   However an hour or so in Jeff realised it was gonna take a load longer than he'd originally thought.  I was not going to be going home with my arm completed.

Great progress was made though, and there are just the flames to finish the first piece. The Wierdo should be much quicker.  Very excited to see it all come together next time!

No comments: